Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pluto In Capricorn--Ice Volcano, anyone?



I started this blog on Scorpio New Moon and in a typically Scorpio way-- have only let a few people know about it. Discreet is so Scorpio. So, I don't know how many of you have poked over here yet. But if you have, welcome to my blog.



Today I went to Lynn Koiner's sight where she had an article I found very interesting. It involves lively discussions she had with various astrologers including Bill Meridian. Of course it is about my favorite subject: Pluto in Capricorn. By the way, I feel like I have been discussing Pluto in Cap since Pluto hit the last decanate of Sag! Talk about a slow build up.



He sees Americans having to fight for independence once again. As a result
of NAFTA and CAFTA, construction of the Tans Texas Corridor has already begun.
The problems associated with security, seized property and the exportation of
business to low-cost Mexico is obvious and many States are “adopting legislation
to block intrusion into their states.” With a linking of the EC, Free Trade
Association of the Americas, and a Far Eastern organization into a one-world
government, Bill portends a greater intrusion of governmental power and
resistance to it. As the USA debt becomes a global problem, “an international
‘Big Mac’ is appointed to restructure the US. Pluto was conjunct the USA Cancer
planets in the 1930s. It will be opposite from 2008-2024.”

This is just a snippet of the article and I really encourage you to read the whole article which I think benefits from a European point of view.

2 comments:

  1. Having now looked at your blog a bit, you could absolutely link it in your MDC sig! That would probably get you a LOT of traffic (if the link says what you have here!) I'm not much of a follower of astrology myself, but I know a lot of MDCers are. :)
    If you search blogger for other blogs with keywords like astrology, astronomy, pagan, etc you will probably find some kindred spirits who would become regular readers. :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, Mommy Bee. I will alert the Mommies!

    ReplyDelete