Friday, July 31, 2009

Sun Opposition Jupiter-August 14

Sun Opposition Jupiter August 14 1:53pm (EDT)


This happens once a year. The sun which is powerful in its own right is opposite the biggest guy around--Jupiter. I will be interested to see how this plays out given that last sock in the eye to Jupiter just a few weeks ago. Neither the Sun nor Jupiter like to be outshine (can that happen to the sun?) they are the big shots and when they are on the teeter totter opposing each other--be prepared for some fireworks. Someone's ego could be out of sorts and they could demand everyone's attention. How they get that attention is anyone's guess. Of course the minute someone demands that I look at them is usually the minute I get up and fake like someone is calling me from the other room.


"Oh, Sally, let me help you."


Well, let's get a seat down front and see who wins... The Sun or Jupiter. Me? I predict solar flares will be a pain in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment