Friday, September 23, 2011

Financial Astrology






I remember 10 years ago, in the days that followed 9/11, Rudy Guillani was giving so many press conferences on the air quality and the smoke and ash that he felt the need to remind everyone that he was not a doctor, although he admitted he was starting to feel like one.

In the case of astrology, I know I feel similiarly, when we are talking about Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn (2012-2016) all of us astrologers can't help but sound like financial astrologers. Which started back in 2008 when we began to speak of the tide of turmoil coming with Pluto's move into Capricorn. Because Capricorn rules business and wall street and banking institions (and government), we just are going to be talking a lot about those things. Thus, we all start sounding like financial astrologers. But the vast majority of astrologers are not.

If you are interested in following financial astrology, there are a lot of people who do it.

I frequently send you to Ray Merriman's Merriman Market Analyst sight, who is of course super smart.

Over on my favorites bar you will see Ted Phillips Astro Advisor website, you may want to check him out for is insights.

And I recently had someone send me a link to the Optional Signal Service.
Very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment