Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Rest of the Week



Well, of course I want to apologize for being gone for a few days.  I wish I could say I was on vacation, I was not.  Instead I was dealing with playdates, camps and a husband who is working crazy wonky hours.  I'm sure many of you can relate.

Anyway, I do want to remind us of the rest of the week.   We have one more day of Disseminating Moon.
Focus on:      What are you sharing that speaks to your religion?  How is your spiritual nature being tapped?  Who is speaking to you that makes you look at what you believe?   What mystical elements are coming up that support you in the world?  What if there really is no such thing as an accident?  What if it is all define.  What does that tell you about where you belong into your family?  And how does it speak to your feelings and emotions?


And then tomorrow we have:
 
Last Quarter Moon Phase
 August 9 2:55pm EDT

Last Quarter moon:  Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense.  And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action.  It is a time for living  “The serenity prayer

God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.

Focus on:   What actions can you take regarding your family, feelings and emotions that are rooted in the practical?  What does real estate, money and banks have to deal with your family, feelings and emotions? 

Also on the 9th:  Venus will trine Neptune to soften our energy and inspire it.   The Cosmos will send us in right direction for inspiration.    Cannot wait to see what that means for the Olympics.



No comments:

Post a Comment