Friday, September 28, 2012

Aries Full Moon ---hot, hot, hot, hot




Aries Full Moon

September 29,  2012

11:18pm EDT

7 Aries 22

 

The Aries full moon is traditionally hot.   For god sakes Aries is the first fire sign of the zodiac.  If it wasn’t hot, it would lose its license to be in the zodiac.    So, while Aries is supposed to be hot, this Full Moon is doubled down in heat.   You know those super white flames that are underneath a rocket when it is launched?   The flames that look like they would hurt your skin if you were standing less than a mile from the launch.  Well,that white heat is this Full Moon.   The rocket fuel boosting this moon comes from the Opposition with the Sun, conjunct with Uranus and Square Pluto.    I indicated back on new moon that the tension would be building towards this weekend’s full moon and I’m sure you already have experienced the heat.    I know I have felt it.   I won’t go into details but let’s say earlier this week I raced to an animal shelter to rescue four kittens that were taken there (unbeknownst to me) and by the time I got to the shelter  they had been euthanized.    Sigh.     Yes, I have a planet at 8 degrees Capricorn so I was totally getting smacked by the Sun/Uranus and Pluto.     And I can feel the Moon continuing to wax now.   And I'm also aware that I live in earthquake country and wondering if there will be a little shaker.   Note to self: find valerian root.

 

Anyway, this moon is going to bring up issues where we may have no control.   And the answer is to remind ourselves that we have no control and in that environment we should not lose sight of our personal goals (Aries is as personal as it gets).   But we must also stay away from any entanglements (Square).   Break free and don’t get involved (Uranus)  and see if you feel liberated (Pluto) as you tell yourself, “Oh yeah, this is not my business”.   It doesn’t mean you have turn cold and not relate (Libra) but just take care of yourself without getting too attached.    Back to me, I was super sad about the kittens.   But the situation came to my attention late and as soon as I heard I was on it but alas it was too late.   There wasn’t anything I could do for those kittens so I took the time to inform everyone to never go to a shelter again with young kittens.   I also donated money to two charities who rescue cats and then I continued on my business of taking care of my life.    I didn’t lose it.   I didn’t let it defeat me.  I didn’t get into the weeds.     I did what I could and I carried on.    

 

Now, having said that, I do need to say that there are some people probably those with a personal planet at  7-9 degrees of cardinal sign who are going to lose it with people. And that is not necessarily bad especially if people have been walking all over them or taking advantage of them.   That is why god created these tough full moons so people can get pissed off enough to make real moves.  

 

Even if it gets hard, stay focused and we’ll all get to where we need to get.  

Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Mushrooms grow most when the moon is full but most of them at that time in the whole year when the first full moon of autumn, and this is once again the time of the September 22 until October 22 each year. During the first autumn full moon mushrooms peaked in its growth then, of course, the culmination of mushroom season. And if, during the first autumn full moon rain and a lot of moisture in the soil is a mushroom even more. At the time of the new moon just like mushrooms do not grow or are very low even though the abundant moisture in the soil, or if at the time of the new moon abundant rains. Already mushroom pickers have a proverb which reads as follows. Moon up mushrooms Up, Moon Down mushrooms down. That is the highlight of mushroom season at a time when the first autumn full moon I watched this phenomenon for many years and really is the case. Mushroom Full Moon occurs when the first full moon of autumn, the season of growth of mushrooms at the very peak.

    By 2030, the mushroom full Moon occurred in those days.

    October 19, 2013
    October 8, 2014
    September 28, 2015
    October 16, 2016
    October 5, 2017
    September 25, 2018
    October 13, 2019
    October 1, 2020
    October 20, 2021
    October 9, 2022
    September 29, 2023
    October 17, 2024
    October 7, 2025
    September 26, 2026
    October 15, 2027
    October 3, 2028
    October 22, 2029
    October 11, 2030.

    ReplyDelete