Saturday, March 12, 2016

Are you getting rid of stuff? Gosh I hope so.



As you guys know we are in the Pisces Lunar cycle which means we are in the balsamic lunar cycle.  Now is the time we get rid of stuff.      Especially as we prepare for Treasure Mapping on April 7.

This is when we ask ourselves.......

I'm really excited is there anything I can do now before Treasure Map to help my map?




Yes, yes, yes.... The period just before the Treasure Map is called the balsamic phase. Which is the end of the last year’s Treasure Map cycle.  This is the phase when we get rid of stuff. Get rid of clutter. Get rid of things that are bugging us. Get rid of ick. Try if you can to clear some space in your life so you can be ready for the treasure map.


Remember, Einstein said, "NO TWO THINGS CAN OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE." Read that several times.  Now ask yourself, do I have space in my house, my family, my time, my life in general for more? If the answer is no. Then start housecleaning!

And don’t forget your mental housekeeping!  Are you caring beliefs that no longer serve you?  Are you carrying grudges or fears that are no longer serving you?  Meditate on them, thank them for their help in your past, write it down on a piece of paper and burn it.    Send them bye-bye so you can be ready to start your new life!


Clear out the stuff between now and April 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment