Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Gemini New Moon is Here !


UPDATE!
I have replaced the link with the correct link.  
So sorry for the confusion.

Ah, Neptune....still in the mix.



Hi.
Gemini New Moon is about two hours from now.  And of course, Sag that I am I got it up just before it launches.   Some months are so much like college many many many years ago when I got the paper in at the very last moment.  My Mercury in Capricorn is not proud.

Anyway, it should be a fast dynamic 29 day cycle.  We need to think a lot about our thoughts.   It is a gift.  Are you up for it?   I see you nodding Yes.  Good.


Carry on
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm your page can't be accessed from the link. Is this Gemini in action?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In clicked on all articles in the top menu and scrolled to Gemini 2018. Hope this helps!

      Delete