Friday, December 10, 2010

Mercury is Now Retrograde...Make the most of it, People!



Mercury Retrograde December 10 10:04am EST

As I indicated in my new moon article. I do not think this will be one of those horrible, painful, gross Mercury retrogrades. I think it will be tough in spots but I think it will have a certain 'good' tough. Kind of like when you go to the gym for the first time in months and you put the treadmill on 10! Ouch, ouch, phew, cough, ouch...'oooo, sigh'.

It is tough but you know you need it.

As I said earlier this week I feel we are all being asked to step up and get sober and smart and very practical about our choices. It is not emotional. It is not personal. It is business. What is the most businesslike answer to the issue that comes up? Find that answer and you will have a skill that will be valuable to you for many years. I cannot tell you how many times I have said, "In all my upper degree education how is it I fall back on my 10th grade typing class more than anything?"

That 9 months in Miss Binn's 10th grade typing class has served me longer and more significantly than so many other classes. That does not mean that my history of Renaissance art is not appreciated by me, even today...it is. But that typing class? well, I'm using it now.
Question: What skills have you allowed to go fallow? Or have been dormant so long they feel moribun? This three weeks could be where you pump some blood into the skill set.

Or perhaps the solutions you come up with to problems that bump into you will be turned into new skills? Find your cool head and you'll be surprised what you can do.

In the meantime this is from my new moon in case you missed it.

Mercury will be in retrograde from December 10 – December 30. You can go here for more: http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/2010/11/off-in-distance-mercury-happens.html All the retrogrades this year have all been in earth signs and this one is in Capricorn. I gotta say, I personally like this mercury retrograde. “What??? How can she say that?” I think that as long as Pluto is in Capricorn churning up all kind of strum and drang we need to think like a Capricorn and there is no better way to think like one then to process Mercury in Capricorn, in a retrograde. And doubling our money on this retrograde is the fact that Mercury is not just in Cap but actually on top of Pluto. So, we are here to really process it like a Capricorn which means very businesslike and very practical. If Mercury in Capricorn was a book it would be an autobiography of a successful business leader. It would not be a piece of airy fairy fiction. (although it could be sci fi but that is another story).

Mercury in Capricorn is always answering the question, “What is the practical solution? Or “What really works?” As long as Pluto is in Capricorn we are all learning how to be our own self made CEOs. We are learning how to be our own millionaires. I’m not saying you need to have millions in your bank account but how to live a life that feels as successful as if you had those millions. A small house that is perfect for a family that is within their means is greater success than a large house that looks pretty on the outside but has everyone going crazy to make the nut. “How much do things really cost us?” This is part of the dialogue that we will be processing the entire time Pluto is in Capricorn (18 years) but whenever we have a Mercury retrograde in Capricorn we will get a gift of a personal experience. Watch what comes up during the retrograde? How is your inner CEO going to fix it? What does your brain tell you is the smartest solution? How can you think on your feet and come up with strategic solution? I dare say, this could actually be a ‘fun’ retrograde as you learn how to be a CEO of your life. Yeah, there will be eff ups. Yes, tickets will be purchased and no one will have a record of it, yes, you’ll leave a message for your friend to meet you on the corner of this and that and she will have sworn you said to meet at the other this and the other that. But how you successfully navigate these bumps will teach you how to have the life of a successful executive. Isn’t it time?

No comments:

Post a Comment