Friday, November 25, 2011

Another Week Ahead





The thing about Thanksgiving Weekend is that every day feels like Saturday. Thursday is Saturday, Friday is Saturday, Saturday is Saturday and Sunday...well Sunday is a brick wall. Kind of all just hits then.
Anyway, I say all that to say it is time for another round of "this week's aspects" even though it just feels like I did it.

I've got my antenna on Venus this week. It moves into Cap on Sat which makes us a bit wary of spending money. I'll be curious to see how that impacts this weekend's Christmas shopping. Then it digs in with Uranus which is pretty tough. I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind. If it was a week day I would say the Euro would be in trouble. But on Monday Jupiter is positive with Venus which could help Europe. Note the italics. And then on Thursday a shitty aspect with Pluto. This whole week speaks of things we value. Money, love, creativity....it could be bumpy.

11/26: Venus in Capricorn http://cafeastrology.com/articles/venuscapricorncompatibility.html

11/26: Venus/Uranus . Tough aspect, love versus revolution. Or maybe love of revolution. Change is in the air.

11/27: Venus/Jupiter: Joy of big. Love of things large. Expansion. Optimistic about love and values.

12/1: Venus/Pluto: Any bumps come up will ask you to consider this: What is the natural evolution of your values?

12/2: Sun/Mars: Anger motivates action. Some bumps and scratches

No comments:

Post a Comment