Saturday, November 26, 2011

Chiron in Pisces

Back in April of 2010, Chiron moved into Pisces.


Here's what I wrote back then:


Chiron’s big move

And then there is Chiron. We have spent a lot of the last few years talking about Chiron in Aquarius. To me it was exceptionally difficult because I have Chiron in Aquarius in my natal chart. As we know Chiron is the self inflicted warrior. He steps in the shit and then has to clean it off himself.

While Chiron has been in Aquarius we’ve been working out much energy with our friends and associates and like minded groups. I have found this to be challenging in many ways. Just recently, I saw a friend who I have not seen in a year or so and on her car was a bumper sticker that read “Which are you drinking?” and there was an image of a tea bag and a pitcher of kool aid. Sigh. I found myself leaving my body as I muttered, “Must not say anything, must not say anything.”

Anyway, that energy is going to shift on April 19 when Chiron moves out of Aquarius and into Pisces. * We will move out of groups and more into humanity. I know at first blush we all think that groups and associations are humanity. They aren’t. They are a consolidation people gathering to hatch ideas and percolate as a group. We bond and tell the world ‘Count this group as important!”

But now with Chiron in Pisces the energy goes into group consciousness rather than groups. Ideas transcend individuals. The last time Chiron was in Pisces was between 1960 and 1969. Read those dates. Did the world change much? Can you say JFK? Can you say March on Selma? What about the arts? We went from “The Twist” to “Honky Tonk Woman” We went from “Please Don’t Eat The Daisies” to “The Graduate”. And what about the other stuff, Lee Harvey Oswald? Gulf of Tonkin? The Second Vatican? And of course, D*R*U*G*S .

Chiron will be in Pisces for eight to nine more years. How is our life going to change? I dunno but start preparing for a new energy.
(*note: Chiron later in the year will retrograde back into Aquarius for one more round of group causes but then in 2011 it is back in Pisces for the long haul.)

Anyway, we are now going to have Chiron in Pisces for the next 8-9 years.



I was inspired to find this article after watching the UCDavis video which is in the following post.


I feel inclined to put this up also because the Sag New Moon chart has a square between Sun/Moon with Chiron in Pisces. Besides humanitarian and spiritual issues, Pisces also rules oil, oceans, films, booze, drugs, art and Sag rules righteousness, students, religion, opinions, things that are foreign. There will be sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment