Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Countdown to Treasure Maps!








Okay we are down to the final days before the next Treasure Map Moon which  is next Wednesday April 10 at 5:35am  Eastern time


As we all know, we take that time to make a Treasure Map, a collage of all the things we want for the new year. Yes, the new year starts in Spring not January.

We are down to the final 9 days  to clear out clutter and junk. We get rid of stuff that is no longer working in our lives. This includes tangible stuff like our cluttered corners and drawers and non tangible like 'beliefs' "opinions" 'styles" .

We start to clear space so that by the time we get to April 10th we'll be ready to set our course for our future.

For those of you who are still waiting for results for of your 2012 Treasure Map---please know it is still working. I have had years where some of my greatest results did not come until the last couple weeks of the cycle. Don't abandon your 2012 map, just start clearning space for 2012 and don't be surprised if some of 2012 starts to manifest.

Also if you have not looked at your 2012 map lately, pull it out and dust it off.


By the way, the 2013 Treasure Map is going to be a doozey.  Without going too deep into the astro talk, just let me tell you Mars, the warrior planet, will be all over it.  He means business!

2 comments:

  1. I am a Libra and Mars will enter my sun sign in December for a 7 month stay. Will Librans experience a more intense treasure map than the other signs?

    BTW, since 2012, I moved from one coast to the other, lost a job I with an organization I had no respect for so I'm not upset, lost some so-called friends, again not upset....so out with the old and in with the new. The old was really out of date and the new is exhilirating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I have not looked ahead to Mars so I missed that it would be retrograde in 2014. Blech. Last year when it was in Virgo for months and months was like getting teeth drilled. Now it will be like teeth drilling by our spouse. yuck.
    I think all the cardinal signs will be having an extraordinary year especially those in the 8-12 degree window.

    ReplyDelete