Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mars Square Moon--this time it is personal



Not exactly the right picture but close enough.   I did a google image search and found it. I don't know if it originated on Darkstar Astrology but whoever designed it--thank you.  

Mars is about three degrees from an exact square to my moon and there is a nervous energy in me that cannot be softened.   Agitated is probably a better word.  I feel like I am being pressured by incompetence and laziness.   Oh, lord I am probably going to be pissed off for at least a week given Mars will be close enough to hurt for awhile.  Dear, lord spare me lame people. 

8 comments:

  1. I've had adrenaline running for about a week now... I've felt some PTSD issues being triggered... it's been really challenging. No concentration, lots of tired. Woke up this morning in panic. Mm-hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably your libra planets getting the flame throwing Mars

    ReplyDelete
  3. make it stop! LOL. When is the war over?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Your Mars in 6th House? or is your Mars Retrograde? I can feel it you may have a retrograde mars as I am a vedic astrologer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my natal mars is in the 8th. But what is getting the pinch is my Moon with transiting Mars.
    My Moon is in 4th. I'm not sure about my chart in Vedic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, get out of my way and figure it out stupid!! (Am I horrible??) I am so glad that I am not the only one aggravated, annoyed and feeling like many in my path are not pulling their weight or even care if they do or what the consequences are if they don't and who has to pick up the slack or cant help but to. I have no clue what my chart is but it sounds like we may have some similar alignments Tracy. I just recently discovered you and want to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mars in aries is all over the place. Lil Kim II in North korea totally shooting off his big mouth. Bill Maher's panel last night could not have been louder if it tried. I didn't think that they could yell that loud and say so little. Today I watched Melissa Harris and her panel of black women talking about Scandal and how much they love it was inspiring. There energy was great. So, I do like some parts of noisy Mars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this post...its very interesting....

    ReplyDelete