Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Neptune direct

How did you spend Neptune stationing direct?
It happened today at 4:11pm EST.

I was doing what Pisces loves, getting lost in art.  I stopped all the things on my to-do list that were waiting for me to do and instead got on my bed and watched a documentary on JFK.  Why not get lost in a weird time that is part glamour part horrible.    God people smoked a lot.   Anyway, I didn't care, I wasn't burning any calories on anything meaningful.   I was just melting into my bed and my mind melted into pink hat in Dealey Plaza.  I started to wonder, what if Lee Harvey didn't have a beef with Kennedy but actually had a beef with Governor Connolly and it was all just an accident that Kennedy was killed.   Oh, my brain does wander,  how Neptunian.

Anyway, here is what I wrote back on new moon about Neptune direct.

November 13 Neptune in Pisces turns direct.   Again, this is not an extraordinary event.   Neptune spends half the year going bass-akwards.  How interesting he is turning himself around in the zodiac window where we are letting go and being reborn.   Neptune is so dreamy and fuzzy and in his home sign of Pisces he feels more tweaked than usual.   Many people are feeling the fuzzy factor.  It is hard not to watch President Obama with Moon at early Gemini and now see how he is getting fuzzy from Neptune.  Certainly Neptune is using his ‘disillusioned’ brush on Obama.      Those people who have planets around  2, 3 or 4 degrees of Gemini, Virgo, Sag and Pisces are feeling Neptune more than the rest of us.   Do things feel out of our grasp?   It  is trite but now more than ever you gotta let go and let God.   And of course, even those of us with no planets at hose degrees should still have our antennae up these days more than usual (during Uranus/Pluto squares until 2015)  And with Neptune going direct we will have a very good idea what our intuition is telling us.   For heavens sake follow your intuition. 


No comments:

Post a Comment