Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday---April 8



Sun Opposite Mars

In my new moon report I spoke of today's aspect as:

4/8: Sun/Mars—watch the temper tantrums. If not yours then the other people tantrums.


I'm halfway through the day and I think I should have also said, "Watch the venting volcano"     I don't know about you but I have taken a few phone calls and emails texts etc and on the other end was a big ol' steam vent.   People frustrated, people angry, people  upset and looking for a vent. 

If you are hearing it, try not to get too engaged.  Just let the volcano spew and move on.  


5 comments:

  1. Mars retrograde? Can it make everything stall,spill, break, come undone or freak out? OMG I am cursed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all are feeling it.
    There is an any energy behind the scenes that is just so stupid and annoying. People trying to save face a bit. blech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt like this yesterday, today has been surprisingly calm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I seem to experience things a day or more in advance. Good thing too -- fewer clashes, though others are probably wondering "What's up with her?".

      Delete
  4. Oh, i thought the bump was over but oh, it is not. The tension is building. for sure.

    ReplyDelete