Monday, December 28, 2009

Mercury is retrograde....but you had to have already known!

On December 26 at 9:38am (EST)---Mercury turned Retrograde.
I'm sure you guys are already feeling it. I know I am. Confusion about dates and people's expectations, lost glasses, batteries broken, miscommunication...yeah, I'm already feeling it.

Back on New Moon I wrote the following:

Mercury Retrograde

Well, what the heck… in the middle of this Sag Lunar cycle where we are redefining goals and stretching for more and then adjusting ourselves, we get a big fat Mercury Retrograde. On December 26 Mercury will Retrograde 9:39am (21 Cap 47). This is a pragmatic retrograde. I think it is quite ironic that the Sag lunar cycle is about bringing in MORE and Expanding our world but Mercury in Capricorn is about “practical application” Construction and building something from the ground up . God knows we all understand how Mercury goes backward and we can’t find our keys, our computer freezes, emails are lost, things go screwy but when Mercury is in Cap we are going to have to slow down and really make sense of our life. Is the theory of our life way too big and misguided than the practicality? Yes, I want to be healthy but if I do not have a structured exercise program than how is it going to be accomplished? And if my computer freezes or my car breaks on a Mercury retrograde, I gotta ask, “should I have bought a new computer years ago but was unwilling to do it?” Or should I have taken my car to get a tune up in August but skipped it? Practicality serves our minds and our worlds greatly during this retrograde.

Also, the Sabian Symbol for 22 degrees of Capricorn is “ A General accepting defeat gracefully.” Obviously, when we learn from experience (Capricorn word) we can cut our losses and move on to more fulfilling environment.

And for those who like to follow the shadow period-----
9th December 2009 - 13:37:39 - Mercury shadow began (5 cp 33'16")26th December 2009 - 14:38:07 UT - Mercury stationed retrograde (21 cp 47'43")15th January - 16:51:49 UT - Mercury stations direct ( 5 cp 33'16")4th February - 07:03:55 UT - Mercury shadow ends (21 cp 47'44")

For more information on Shadow go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment