Friday, January 7, 2011

Jupiter and Uranus ---Ted Williams


And what did we get from the final conjunction of Jupiter Uranus in Pisces this week?




"I became acquainted with my God, that is why 2010 is not wasted" --Ted Williams (GMA)


Before I say anything...I do want to give the disclaimer that this story is fast moving and gawd only knows what other details will come out with time and I don't want to put it up on a pedestal. At all. Not feeling that. But it does speak of this week's astrology.


Clearly a man with talent who abused drug and alcohol, made disastrous choices including recklessly breaking the law, abandoning relationships and then, "I found God". Followed by redemption and opportunity. Just so perfectly speaks to the conjunction. What he does with this....time will tell. Or if you prefer, Saturn The Ultimate time keeper will tell.

ETA: Like I said before, this was a story that was white hot but my own Saturn conjunct Sun wanted to keep my distance. Too fast, too much and within a few days apparently not all was as it appeared (no kidding!) Mr Williams has checked into Rehab. It is all about Saturn. Time will tell. It always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment