Sunday, March 11, 2012

It arrived




Ten or so days ago I mentioned that my sun/saturn conjunction in Sagittarius was tickled by the move of a giant rock. The rock was traveling from a rock quarry in Riverside to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. The rock became a traveling rock star along the way. It only traveled about ten miles an hour and took over ten days but fans came out to see it lumber down the road. And by the way, it did all its traveling in the middle of the night since a bolder that weighs the same as a fully loaded 737 would be a hideous traffic problem, to say the least.

Anyway, I wanted to update you that the rock completed his journey early in the morning yesterday. And I heard it. The police sirens, the helicopter, it was a loud affair. I had hoped to rally my husband and child to go out at 4:30am and see it especially since we live a few blocks away from LACMA. But they were so asleep and bed was so cozy that I said, "I'll see it later in the morning." And we did. Ah, I guess my Moon in Cancer won.

For more photos go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment