Monday, March 5, 2012

Your Brain: Luminosity




I have this idea I am very late to the party on this one and most of you are probably already doing something like this, but I had to share with you anyway.

This weekend the Moon was in Cancer and I have Moon in Cancer in my natal chart. Well, Cancer rules memory and the Moon rules memory as well. A month ago I saw an ad on television for a website that improves your memory and exercises the brain to improve flexibility. I noted the website, put it on my computer to take a look at down the road and of course---completely forgot about it, until this weekend!

So, I had a little time and decided to give it a whirl. Well, I loved it! I love the games and I have to say I felt something going on. This was not just the excite of gaming, there was something else happening. I can't explain it but I felt like I firing off pistons in new ways.

I wanted to share with you, check it out. You can try it out for free for a few days then decide you want to join. I ended up joining which was about $6 bucks a month.

Luminosity.com

Like I said, I'm sure there are plenty of you already doing something similar but what can I say? Sometimes I'm in my own little world and it takes me a bit of time to catch up to the rest of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment