Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cue the Woo Woo Music




Wow. Even I can sometimes give myself goosebumps. Today is one of those days.

Here's the story. Earlier this week I was watching a bit more TV than normal because I could feel that I needed some relax time. Instead of cramming everything on my To-Do list in every single waking moment as I have been known to do, thank you Sun conjunct Saturn I decided to lay down in the late afternoon and get lost on The Science Channel. And while there, I bumped into a rebroadcast of the series Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman. I watched a few of the episodes and was blown away by the information.

The episode about the Sixth Sense and the Brain was exceptionally profound. Scientists have found a concrete connection to 'group consciousness' . It is impossible for me to explain it accurately but there was a machine designed that runs completely random. However, at certain times, it is not random. It is influenced by human thought. One of those days was on September 11. The collected thoughts started to influence the machine a few hours before the attacks and then continued for the rest of the day. Again, I can't explain it you'll have to watch it for a better understanding.

But now here is the WooWoo part. When I watched it I thought, "I'm going to share this link on my blog when Mercury goes into Capricorn." I felt that the conjunction between Pluto and Mercury totally lines up with the brain expanding series.

And so I had that plan and was going to post this weekend.

Well, this morning, I happened to glanced at the Mountain Astrologer (January Issue) and in Stephanie Austin's Full Moon article she talks about Pluto and Mercury and how it would be a great time for everyone to watch----- Through the Wormhole!!!

I had to read it twice. Why are we both picking up on this? I only got to the Wormhole show by accident and why did it happen this week? God knows Stephanie probably wrote this article months ago before it was published. Did my brain hook up to the thought that existed but I just didn't know it?

Who knows but cue the Twilight Zone music.

And try if you can to watch some of the episodes. Clearly it is meant to be, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment