Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Have you seen....

that commercial where the couple are rock climbing?

It is a citibank credit card commercial and I have to say I always stop when I see it.




What I think is so funny is that I am not the only one. It is the subject of voluminous discussions on boards and websites. Rock climbers want to know where it is located. People like me who do not rock climb just wonder if she is in real jeopardy. Some people want to know about the music.

It is funny to me that this came out during Sag and is running during Cap.

It calls to the adventerous (Sag) and the rock height speaks to Cap. Climbing up, getting high. What can be more Cap?

Perfect timing.

Will people sign up for the card? Who knows. But the spot is perfect astrological timing. It calls to us on some level.

1 comment:

  1. So interesting... Saw this over the weekend, and my very adventurous husband started salivating to climb it! For me, it's pretty to look at, and I'd like to hang out at the bottom, but certainly not climb it! As for the card, I despise banks, including CitiBank, and as beautiful as the images were, they did not interest me at all in their product!

    ReplyDelete