Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kathy Rose

I had a conversation today with astrologer Noel Tyl (more on that to come in a later post) and in our discussion he told me about one of his former students who generates a beautiful New Moon report. Her name is Kathy Rose. When he mentioned her to me I had a moment of recognition and once I found her website I did indeed remember that I had bumped into her videos before and I do think she is very gifted.

It is always interesting for me to see another astrologer's take on New Moon and I am pleased when it is similar to my own information. Of course, I should not be surprised that when we speak in similar terms since the planets are what they are and we're all seeing it. But there are different takes and I can say that Kathy's New Moon in Capricorn approach is a good companion to what I wrote up in December.

I hope you like it:

No comments:

Post a Comment