Monday, March 25, 2024

Astrology Hub - Two Weeks Of Eclipse Actions! Free Events -- See Me!

 




Amanda 'Pua' Walsh and Astrology Hub are cooking on all burners this eclipse season.   They are hosting several live free events for two weeks.  Yay!  

If you go to this LINK you will see that there are some great astrologers bringing all their knowhow to this extraordinary period we are in.    

  







I am happy to report that I will be a participant.  Amanda and I will be hosting a "How To Treasure Map."   This is my third year presenting on Astrology Hub.   We will discuss the process such as:

Why we do it at Aries new moon.

Why it works.  

The unique path manifestations take during the year 

And other secrets to successful Treasure Maps.   

This event is: 

Thursday, March 28 at 3:30pm PDT 


I hope to see you at the event!   Sign up HERE



 



No comments:

Post a Comment