Thursday, March 28, 2024

Chris Brennan & Austin Coppock ---- Sea Lanes Discussion & The Libra Lunar Eclipse

 

Astrology Podcast for March 2024 


I think astrologers who focus on mundane astrology are very similar to chefs.   Afterall, we are all working with the same planets, aspects, degrees and signs.   Our 'ingredients' are limited.   What we bring to our mundane astro kitchens is our knowledge, experiences,  history, curiosity and skills.   How we focus all of our astro chefing could be determined by a lot of things.  I know when I draft a new moon chart I will often had little 'teasers' in the weeks previous where I bump into something, maybe a program I watched or an article I read having nothing to do with astrology and then when I draft the chart I think back on that thing I bumped into and it speaks to me through the chart.    Maybe those things are my 'spice' for my chart interpretation.     

Anyway, usually after I have written my new moon report I go looking to see what other astro chefs saw in the astro landscape and one place I love to check out is Chris Brennan's Astrology Podcast.     While I watched it in mid March, I note that Chris posted it in late February.   

In this report Austin Coppock and Chris discussed the Libra Lunar Eclipse. Austin brought up that Mars entrance into Pisces on March 22 so close to the eclipse and of course the impeding conjunction with Saturn that he thought there may be some halt of sea lanes traffic in one of the ports. 

When the Baltimore bridge collapsed on March 26, day after the eclipse and well within the influence, I remembered Austin's comment.   If you go to the video around 2:06:00 you will find his discussion.    Although, given the nature of this story I don't think he would take a victory lap.   I just want to point out that his insights were proven correct.  


I usually like to wait a bit before writing about a tragic event where people have lost their lives for various reasons including we do not know all the facts.   But I was so struck by Austin's prediction that I wanted to mention it and I have gone ahead and drafted the chart for the event.    






This is a developing story, but early reports are that the ship lost power, which certainly speaks to an eclipse.   Sag rising (Tropical, Placidus), the international component to this story is of course, shipping (ship registered in Singapore) and the men working on the bridge potholes who were killed were from Mexico and Guatamala). As Austin noted Mars is with within ten degrees of Saturn, both in Pisces (the seas) heading to their conjunction.  The only good thing to this story is that it happened when there was less traffic and in fact they were able to get a mayday out and stop other cars from getting on the bridge.  This may have been helped by Jupiter, the chart ruler so close to Uranus in Taurus.   

No comments:

Post a Comment