Friday, March 29, 2024

Treasure Mapping. All You Need to Know!


 

Earlier this month I gave a presentation in Los Angeles at The Philosophical Research Society about Treasure Mapping.    I went into the history of the process which began in 1996 by astrologer Buzz Myers and why he told his students to make treasure maps at the Aries new moon.    The manifestations were immediate for my friends and me that year and we began sharing the process.  The circle of people making maps grew and more manifestations occurred.   In the early 2000s I brought the process to cyber communities and where I continue to learn from the process.   This year will be the 28th year of Treasure Mapping.  

You can watch the video in the link above and you can read more about Treasure Mapping HERE.   

This year because the Aries New Moon is an eclipse and also because of the Mars Saturn conjunction I recommend you take a beat on making your map.   Do not rush it.   Maybe start the process if you want on the 8th but take breaks.   Lean into the slowdown that Mars Saturn provide.   There are a lot of Aries in this chart but that Pisces Saturn Mars is our psyche talking to us, slow down so we can hear them.  



No comments:

Post a Comment