Monday, March 11, 2024

Treasure Mapping! Do you know about Treasure Maps? Are You Ready to Get Your Year Actionized?

 




Friends, I will be giving my Treasure Mapping Presentation Tomorrow (March 12) at 7pm.
I have been doing Treasure Mapping for over 25 years and it is always an inspiring, rewarding experience. This workshop will explain the history, the process and why Treasure Mapping works.
You do not need to know astrology to get the value of the presentation. I make sure it is easy to follow 😉
Join me in person at the beautiful The Philosophical Research Society in Los Feliz. Or you can join via Zoom.

2 comments:

  1. The main things I want are still not coming true yet on the treasure map....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to be clearer, I've done them the last two years with a man and a baby on them and it hasn't happened yet. I am doing well in other areas of the life but the main thing I want which is a partner and a baby doesn't seem to be coming true despite me putting it on the map each year. I don't know if the eclipse energy didn't help? Although this year there is another eclipse in Aries but it's on my descendant.

      Delete