Sunday, April 21, 2024

Treasure Map -- You can still get it done

 


Friends---it is Sunday 4/21-- 5pm  Los Angeles Time. 
If you have not made your Treasure Map you still have time. 
You have up until April 23 at 4:48pm PDT. After that point the waxing moon will have concluded and the end of the time to make a map.  
I want to encourage all of you who are still on the fence --go for it! 
I get it. The astrology we are swimming in is complicated. I think some of you may be feeling overwhelmed. If you are here, you probably have a pretty healthy intutive side. There is something your intuition wants and needs. Take some time between now and full moon to go for it. Make your map. If you are really struggling at the very least get a piece of paper and write down what you want.  Please use affirmations that start with  "I am...."



1 comment:

  1. All done...hope it comes true this year...most of it didn't last year..but this year I put my photo on it...

    ReplyDelete