Thursday, July 18, 2013

Update this week


I am sorry I have not been able to post more but I am awash in a sea of boxes.   My move took place last Tuesday and I’m still maneuvering around piles of stuff all around our house.   I didn’t have control of the timing of this move but I promise you if I could have avoided a move during a Mercury Retrograde I would have done such.   Arghh.   It has had its hurdles.  To say the least.

Anyway, here we are at the end of the week.   We are in the first quarter moon which started July 15.  This is an action time of the moon.  What seeds did you plant on New Moon last week that need a push now?   Do it.    

This quarter phase is emphasizing balance.   What actions do you need to take to bring balance into your life?   A case in point is yesterday I stopped unpacking, stopped organizing, stopped working on our new home and took myself to my new writing class.   I was there for four hours and then I had lunch with my friend.   I needed a break. I needed to find my balance. I could not be consumed by the move any longer.     This is also a good time to get your relationships in balance.   I informed my husband that this weekend he will NOT be going for one of his luxurious long bike rides---no, he will be helping me hang art.   As much as he might want to believe it, magical elves are not putting our home together and I need a little help.  

Today (17th) Uranus is turning retrograde.    See other post.

And Jupiter makes a trine with Saturn and Neptune. Which puts everything harsh in a nice light today.   If you are feeling inspired, move on it.  Especially with Saturn and Neptune.  Our antennas should be up high and acting like a beacon.   Follow thy gut!

On Saturday, Saturn/Neptune form a trine.   It is one of the fabulous aspects of the month.    The structure planet meets the dreamer planet.  How are you building on your dreams?     Later on the 19th the moon moves into Gibbous phase. 


Gibbous:
We refine our information.  We pick and choose, we discriminate, and we organize to be ‘Virgo’ like.  We sort through details.  Have we missed something?  How are we sifting through the information?  Go back and make sure something hasn’t been neglected.  Refine our actions. 


Focus on:
What details are you learning about education?  How do you bridge to other groups?  Have you missed an opportunity to reach across the aisle and make a connection?  How are you are organizing your vacation?   

No comments:

Post a Comment