Sunday, March 3, 2019

The Balsamic Phase


Balsamic Moon Phase

It started March 2, 7:13 Am EST 
7:13 am EST 

Are you feeling it?   Are you feeling the changes around us?  I know I feel like I am walking on the san andreas fault during a 6.4.....every minute.   

I don't know if I have ever experienced a Mercury shadow like I have in the last ten days.   It has punched me hard.  I keep telling my husband, "Oh, lordy I'm put on guard to dot every i and cross every t during this upcoming retrograde times 10."    

This balsamic we will have Mercury turn retrograde and Uranus move into Taurus.   Either one of these events would be enough for a month.  But to have both of them within 24 hours and in the phase of the moon where we arguably are little off guard.   The balsamic is when we let go, we relax, we release and here we get zapped by the two planets of communication.  Mercury is how we talk to each other and Uranus is how we talk to the forces greater than our little human-ess.   Mercury is phone call to a friend Uranus is News Alert to the world and both will be loud. 


Balsamic:   We let go.  By releasing we can prepare for the new.  

Focus on How are you releasing your snobbery? How are you releasing insecurity?  How are you releasing your ‘better than’?  How are your releasing your ‘keeping up with the Joneses’? 
  


Special Focus:
2/5:  Mercury retrograde  29 Pisces 38  (see separate post)

2/6 Uranus enters Taurus  (see separate post) 

March 6, 2019 11:08am EST  15 Pisces 47  

No comments:

Post a Comment