Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Clearing out the debris

 

Get thy cleaning tools.  They are somewhere in your house. Also, clean your brain.


On April 11th we will launch our Treasure Maps for the upcoming year.   

 

Between now and then, all of us need to get rid of clutter. Get rid of things that are bugging us. Get rid of ick. 

 

Remember, Einstein said, "NO TWO THINGS CAN OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE." Read that several times... now ask yourself, do I have space in my house, my family, my time, my life in general or is there too much stuff? 

 

Clear out our clutter, clean our houses, clean our cars and clean our brains of beliefs, judgements that don't serve. We want our slate to be as clean as possible when it comes time to launch the Maps next month.  

1 comment:

  1. Jasmina je obiskala Gaj in čebelnjak v Gaju v ALN 62. Prav tako v ALN 62 sem prvič jedel jagnjetino na ladji, ko sem se vračal iz Grčije iz otoka Krf.

    ReplyDelete