Thursday, March 31, 2022

Aries New Moon -- A New Beginning launches March31/April 1

 


Tonight, March 31 at 11:24pm Pacific Daylight Time is Aries New Moon

This new Moon is the launch of the new year of new moons.   There is a fire in the belly for new!  New experiences, new opportunities, new things, new ideas, new, new, new.    To get to that new, many of us will make Treasure Maps.    I hope you can clear time and make a map.    This has been arguably a hard two years for the world.    I would offer that the last month has been especially painful as we all process the war on Ukraine.   

But now we will usher in new.  The energy will shift tonight (early morning on April 1 in other time zones).    Allow yourself to tune into this new energy.    The hurdles are not over for the year but this period has some opportunities.   This is an oasis, even if it does not last forever, we need to pursue good in the energy. 

If you have never heard of a Treasure Map, I was recently was interviewed for Astrology Hub  and discussed Treasure Mapping.   We did a follow up video yesterday.  

As for the details of the Aries New Moon chart you will find my write up HERE.    Mars, Venus & Chiron have got my attention and of course Jupiter's conjunction with Neptune on April 14.  Our souls are hungry for that aspect.   

hugs 

T






2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy! I'm so glad you are still posting about the treasure maps! I found you 15 years ago or so on the Mothering boards and most years I google you around this time and make a map. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malva! So good to see you :) I am so glad you found me. This year is an extra potent TM New Moon. Chiron is really calling us to find our self. I think there will be some important manifestations. Happy you are here!

    ReplyDelete