Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ElsaElsa's Astro Guide



I am a big fan of astrologer ElsaElsa.  Yesterday I went to her blog having not been there lately and saw her latest post.  She has written up a guide to get you through the holiday season.

Here is a little of her post.  Go to link for for full write up.

ASTROLOGY GUIDE FOR THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR’S DAY 2013 / 2014

christmas_cookieAstrologically speaking, this holiday season is like nothing I’ve seen in my life. People are unnerved if not flat-out frightened.
Full moons, New moons, Cardinal T-Square / Cardinal Grand Cross, Venus retrograde, Mars in detriment, Uranus square Pluto, a HUGE stellium in Capricorn on New Year’s Day…it’s a little much.
I usually cover astrological events as they unfold. But this period is so extraordinary, I thought I’d better do something new. I hate the idea of people on edge. Especially during the holidays!
To address this, I’ve come up with this guide:Using Astrology to Navigate the Holidays 2013 / 2014. The guide covers the period from November 10th (when Mercury turns direct) through the first week of January 2014.
There’s no fluff, it’s not over-worked and it’s not scary. It’s got everything you need to put you on top and keep you there over these next weeks.
That’s a good feeling, isn’t it? Astrology gives me an advantage. You may as well have one too!
The guide is written in my storytelling style, but I did add subtitles with dates and descriptions of the aspects (i.e. December 21st – Venus retrograde). This is so you can follow along as the various dates come and go.
Go to link for rest of article….

No comments:

Post a Comment