Saturday, March 11, 2023

Mars! Finally exits shadow!

 

Wikipedia 


On March 15,  Mars will reach 25 Gemini 37 and exit it's shadow.    My god it has felt like an eternity.   

On August 20, Mars ingressed into Gemini.  Normally Mars is in a sign for about six weeks but when Mars retrogrades, it extends the planet's time in the sign to around 7 months.    I remember the Mars retrograde in Virgo in the aughts that brought more chaos than any human should handle and I can handle a lot but that one almost broke me.    Coming in a close second is this Mars retrograde in Gemini.   Those mutable Mars ingresses can be an overload to the system, pushing our brains to their limits.    I got through it, for sure and I think I am better for it.  But still it sent a lot of stuff my way for sure.   

While we did get relief when Mars stationed direct on January 12  (having been retrograde since October 30).   We have still been dealing with the Mars shadow in Gemini.   I have had so many people ask me, "Is Mercury retrograde?"   I tell them no but there is something else in play that makes you feel like it is.    Mars!

On March 15, Mars will finally cross the shadow point and begin to head to Cancer without all the baggage we have been working on since September 3 when it went into the shadow zone.    Then on March 25, Mars will finally enter Cancer where it will be for a sensible time of about six weeks. 

So, let's go back to September 3 (or even August 20 when Mars entered Gemini) and ask some questions. Since that time: 

Where have you learned to pivot? 
Where have you learned to adapt? 
What have you learned about your language? 
What editing have you learned when you communicate? 
How have you had to pivot in a split second for best results?  
What was your mental response to changes? 
What have you observed in your war or words?   
What have you observed in other's war of words? 
How have you managed to catagorize what gets your action and what does not?
Are there any places you need to revisit with an apology?  
How are your relationships with your neighbors or siblings changed?


No comments:

Post a Comment