Saturday, July 24, 2010

Aquarius Full Moon




July 25 9:36pm EDT

Aquarius Full Moon
2 Aquarius 59
As we know we are in a tough period -- we have brutal aspects this week and next week. And in that environment, I say, “Hey, I have a fun idea! Let’s have a Full Moon!” Yikes. The tension of the Aquarius Full Moon activates a teeter totter effect. On one side we have community, tribes, being for ‘the group” (including internet). And on the other side we have personal drama, theater, celebrating individuals and people finding their personal creativity. There will be tension between both.

What happens when people feel tension? What do they feel for their community? Do they even care? Or perhaps they care even more? Or if people are so busy slogging it out being a cog in a wheel perhaps they are missing a great opportunity by running with their own idea. Do they even remember how to do something just for them? Questions to ask: Where is your group? How can you help your group and how can your group help you? And what is your god given talent and how can you showcase it? Do you think there is even a place for you to shine? Why or why not?


Interestingly, the moon has a trine with Jupiter, Mars and Saturn. Plus there is a wonderful Moon sextile Uranus. At the same time, the Sun trines Uranus, Jupiter and sextiles Saturn. These are terrifically helpful aspects for a Full Moon. Doors open with Jupiter, Mars provides energy and Saturn has discipline to accomplish results. These aspects are remarkable especially given the battle among the outer planet . In my mind, the tension we are experiencing this week (and this summer in general) is full throttle and right in the middle of it we have this full moon who has a positive agenda within it. As always, where a full moon takes place in your chart will personalize the energy. Look to see where 3 degrees Aquarius and 3 degrees Leo takes place in your chart. Now ask if that tension and energy which is ringing those houses would benefit by a new opportunity (Jupiter) or energy (mars) or structure and building (Saturn) and finally new creativity (Uranus)? See if you feel a force build in side you during the full moon. And whatever comes up please consider it might serve you much more than this week or summer.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes, and yes! I'll take one each of all those benefits! You made me feel extra lucky, Tracy, as ths FM is sitting on quite a hot spot for me. Thanks for the glow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The full moon takes place in my 7th en first house.
    My sun is in Aquarius and my ascendant is Leo.
    I welcome a new opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know where the moon is in one's chart? Also, how do those planets and their energy's effect the specific places in the chart. For me the planets are no where near Aqarius 3 degrees, or leo 3 degrees. Perhaps I have misunderstood...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, somewhere in your chart is 3 degrees Leo. It is is in one of your houses. And then in the opposite house is 3 degrees Aquarius. The full moon was ringing the bell in both those houses. Can you look at your chart and see those houses? we can start there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opps, sorry, I got destracted, but I am still curious and trying to figure this stuff out.

    3 degrees Aquarius is in the 12th house and 3 degrees leo is in the sixth for me. Looking back I seemed to be more involved with the leo aspects (thinking a lot about drawing.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am an astrophysicist and I can guarantee you astrology is something truly stupid. I don't understand why some people wasting time talking about this seriously.

    ReplyDelete