Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jupiter and Venus--flying right

Today Jupiter and Venus turned direct and I felt it in my bones. I am a Sagittarius so Jupiter is my ruling planet and therefore I am tuned into his movements. Jupiter is in Pisces and in my own chart it is in my 12th house. And where did I find myself? In a beautiful bay snorkeling and looking at colorful fish. I have tried to snorkel before and just did not get the hang of it. But today I thought, "I'm giving it a real shot." And so my family and I put on our fins and our breathing gear, struggled over the rocks and splash.... we were in the water. It is a protected cove so the waves were not large and we slowly floated over out into the waters. And there I saw my first fish---orange, brown and white stripes covered his body. I was hooked. Later when I got out as I dried off -- I thought, "Finally, it took Jupiter in Pisces in the 12th turning direct to get me to snorkel corectly!"

Later in the day, I had a phone call from someone I have been wanting to meet for a long time. I had sent a note a week or so ago asking if we could meet and I didn't know if I would hear back, but lo and behold, the call came today and we made plans for later in the year.

Now as for Venus turning direct in Libra, well, I'm not feeling it yet. Libra is all about negotiations but at this moment in time I don't have that desire. I would prefer to end the things that are more work than they are worth---especially if they cause me any kind of stress. I guess the Scorpio lunar phase is more in charge than Venus direct motion.

Perhaps the rest of you are feeling Jupiter and Venus' move?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Visitor,
    Market is showing some good move. Nifty traders are now confused if they should go short in Nifty from current level of 5400 or should go further long. NSE and BSE are the two major stock exchanges of Indian stock market. Keeping in mind that many investors and traders are very much confused with the current market move, we have stared posting " title="technical research reports"> technical research reports These reports are highly accurate and are available for free.

    Regards
    Stock market investment if done with proper research and updated knowledge than it can give very lucrative results. There are four basic golden rules of stock market which are to be followed. (thebuzzingstreet1@gmail.com)www.buzzingstreet.com


    Nifty is on its peak now and is turning volatile. Investors are suggested to book long delivery positions soon. As after some more upmove we can see profit booking in the market soon. Investors are suggested to grab quality stocks at lower level again.

    ReplyDelete