Saturday, October 16, 2010

Miners, Miners, Miners------



Coming to my blog today makes me realize that I too feel like one of the celebrated Chilean Miners. I have been slogging it out for over a week dealing with issues in a huge school district so much that there has been no daylight for me. 'nuff said on that one.

Anyway, I am back and I have to say even in my hypercrazed haze of the last few days which had little time to follow the story of the miners I still knew---AH, Pluto has arrived--again.

This entire year as we approached and retreated from the cardinal crosses it seems we are in the territory of Pluto.

The laundry list is easy: The BP explosion in May and the summer of digging new wells which took what seemed an eternity. And of course in January we had the huge earthquake in Haiti and in February, an 8.8 quake in...Chile. See a theme? The mine collapsed on August 5 which was absolutely in the throws of the cardinal aspect and it took over 60 days to find them and dig another tunnel to retrieve them. Experts from all over the world showed up to help and provide tools, man power and I'm sure prayers.

I got an email from my friend Carol who offered up:

"I didn't do the astrology of the rescue, but did look up the birth date of the Chilean President, Sebastian Pinera - Dec. 1, 1949. No surprise, a Sag with Taurus moon. Moon was in Sag at the rescue time, I think. Anyway it'll put him on center stage as a world leader, as he does his victory lap through Europe. All the rescue details were masterminded to a fault ---- including the miners' media training. I'm just fascinated by the whole thing."

Over at Lynn Hayes site you will find her thoughtful musings. Here is a snippet go to the link for the full article:

Yesterday the world watched enraptured as 33 miners in Chile were released from their bondage in the Underworld and emerged relatively unscathed, with amazing stories of bravery and transformation. One of the more amazing reports that I heard was that the miners were arguing over who should be rescued first, each one wanting their brethren to be released before they themselves were freed. This has been a truly inspiring story, but the true miracle was the spirit that these men demonstrated during their captivity, despite the agonizing pressures of being trapped in the underworld darkness.

The astrological significance of the rescue of the miners this week is impressively precise. First, we have Pluto (transformation in the Underworld) in the sign of Capricorn, ruling the Earth and all things that come from underground, conjoining Ceres, the goddess of the earth who provides nourishment and sustenance of all living things. The Pluto/Ceres conjunction corresponded in its negative form with the oil spill in the Gulf earlier this year, and with the release of red sludge in Hungary, but here we have the reminder that transformation in the underworld can occur despite adversity.


Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/astrologicalmusings/#ixzz12WzUbEnJ

No comments:

Post a Comment