Saturday, July 6, 2024

Astrology for the Week of July 6 - July 13

 




We are fresh from yesterday’s new moon (7/5).   As always with new moons, take these first three days to start projects or new endeavors and  given it’s cancer new moon consider projects that satisfy or can utilize your emotions.   

 

This focus:    What are my emotions and feelings telling me about my needs?  Where do I need nurturing?  How am I providing comfort and nurturing for others?  Where is my family?   Where is my history?  How do my needs fit in all of it?   How can I find forgiveness and gentleness in the next 29 days?  

 

Special note:

7/5 : Venus square Chiron :  Values around family challenged by healing that comes from more independence 

7/8: Venus sextile Uranus.  Joy, creativity, unusual opportunities. Dynamic out of the blue action brings new support. 

7/8: Mercury sextile Jupiter.  Thinking and communicating has optimism.  Broadening our thinking is positive and opportunistic. 

7/8: Mercury trine north node:  Thinking and communication that is independent and fierce provides opportunities. 

 

 

Crescent Moon Phase

July 9, 12:53pm PDT

 

 

Focus on: What are you learning about your ability to serve?  What are you learning about dotting I’s and crossing T’s?  What are you learning that speaks to daily routines?   What are you learning about taking care of details?  What are you learning about being more efficient? 

 

 

Special Focus

7/10: Sun trine Saturn:  Structuring emotions supports compassion, creativity and spirituality.  Great energy help family and emotional matters. 

7/11: Venus trine Neptune.  Joy, creativity, gentleness and humanitarian meets cozy personal needs.  

7/11 Venus enters Leo 

7/12: Venus oppose Pluto.   (see separate post) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment