Thursday, July 4, 2024

Cancer New Moon July 5, 2024

 





July 5, 2024  3:57pm PDT 

Cancer New Moon 

14 Cancer 23 


As I put together the chart for the Cancer New Moon and the astrology aspects for the next 29 days I am not going to lie, I gulped.   I knew the outer aspects for 2024 and began writing about them in late 2023 but it is not until we are closer to the new moon that I put the inner planets aspects into the chart and start to breathe the lunar month.     This month our emotions and feelings will be front and center.   We use them to guide us.   When the world hits turbulence like it will given the aspects in front of us (remember my gulp) we will need our feelings and emotions.   

You will find my full report HERE.  

You ride your raft, I will ride my raft and we'll see each other in Leo.  

hugs

T


   

No comments:

Post a Comment