Thursday, May 14, 2009

Get Mountain Astrologer ASAP!


I got my new Mountain Astrologer (June/July) and I immediately read the cover story entitled "The Economy & the Cardinal Climax of 2008-2015: Financial Armageddon?" written by Ray Merriman. This is a MUST read for anyone who is feeling a little funny in their gut about their investments or their jobs or the economy in general. Not that gross feeling...... I mean, hell we all have been feeling like we got hit by a truck since Fall of '08. I'm talking about that other vibe you are picking up on. The one that gives you the willies. That is the cardinal climax you are zeroing in on. I know I have been mentioning the cardinal climax for awhile both here on my blog and on my new moons at Margaret Wendt's website but Ray has been all over this topic since 1994.
Just to refresh everyone, the cardinal climax will occur in August 2010. Pluto in Capricorn will square Saturn & Mars in Libra and square Uranus and Jupiter in Aries. This is just a bitch of an aspect and we are building towards it now. Uranus and Saturn are already in their mid teeter totter opposition as we speak. And it is my feeling that those of you who are already feeling something that gives you the willies, it is because Uranus and Saturn are already talking to you. The cardinal climax is not the end of the game by the way. It is not like we get to the summer of 2010 experience a few bumps and then, brush ourselves off and have a doozey of a fall...the opposite is the case. The cold hard truth is that we are in a hot zone between 2008-2015 with extra tension in 2008, 2010 and 2012.
Naturally I know all this but even with me knowing this stuff coming ahead I know I still benefited by Ray's take on it. Personally, I think he is the best astrologer on this topic.
A little snippet:

New stimulus packages are being initiated that will push the US budget
deficit to over $1.2 trillion, up from the $500 billion projected a few months
ago. All of these efforts to boost the economy could result in a sudden
swing from deflation to inflation by the autum of 2009, according to my
understanding of of the principles of financial astrology. And once
begun, that trend will be hard to stop while the Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune
mutual reception is in force. Jupiter and Npetune alone are
inflationary. The presence of Uranus means that movements exceed the
forcasted range of limits. Herin lies the danger.

The "Good Times" feeling of the mutual reception could end abruptly
especially after November 2009, when Saturn will make its first of three
passages in a waning square to Pluto. This will be the next step of the
developing cardinal climax that threatens what I have called and Economic
Armageddon.
Ray does not mince words. He cuts to the chase. If you value your inner voice that has got your attention--then go to the bookstore (or online) and get this magazine and read all 8 pages of this very well researched and detailed article about these times we are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment