Friday, May 15, 2009

Saturn in Virgo OPPOSE Uranus in Pisces---what does your daily life look like? ..And why?


Uranus the planet of rebellion and the agent of change has been slogging through Pisces the sign of mysticism, enlightenment and stuff that is woo-woo since 2003. Pisces is also one of the signs that rules religion (it shares with Sagittarius) and crazimaking! Well, I personally have seen enough crazy religious zealotry in the last six years to last ten lifetimes.
Uranus will officially end its trek in Pisces in March of 2011...But and this is a big but (can I say that?) we will get a taste of Uranus in Aries in May of 2010 before it retrogrades back into Pisces.
A move from Pisces into Aries is big and I don't know if two signs could be more different. Part of the reason for this difference is that Pisces is a water sign and Aries is a fire sign. Pisces is a mutable sign and Aries is a cardinal sign. And most importantly, Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac and Aries is the first. That is a huge difference.
Ever been in the beginning of a relationship? Ever been in the end of a relationship? Big difference, right? Well, that is going on with Uranus. He began this cycle in 1928 and he is tired.
He is going to hit Aries and he is going to shake up the world like he did between 1928-1934. And if you don't have a cheat sheet, let me remind you that was the time when all those despots rose to power and began the drum beat that took us into World War II. Yikes. Anyway, when Uranus goes into Aries it will bring a lot of upheaval which we will talk about that ad naseum later in the year.
In the meantime, it is really a great time to address ourself to the final months of Uranus in Pisces since we will not experience it again for 84 more years. And unless I am frozen I will not be here to help. So, lets get it right now because once it is gone it is gone.
Uranus likes to bring unusual thoughts to a situation. It likes to mix it up. Of course right now Uranus is in a teeter totter with Saturn in Virgo who is demanding that we dot all our 'i's" and cross all our 'ts'. It is also going through our schedule and asking how we run our daily life. Well, since Uranus is over there with unusual thinking on the other side of the teeter totter I would like to suggest many of you might benefit by some new thoughts.
What do you think about your life? How do you think about your day? How do you think about your boss? Your spouse? Your kids? ---I could go on, but you know what I am asking.
Then, what exactly do you affirm each day? How many times do you say to yourself (and those count, too) "I am so fat". Or, "I wish I was rich, why am I broke?" Or "How come I can never meet anyone?" These thoughts are not helping you. What would your life look like if you affirmed other thoughts like, "I only work for and with people that I like." "I am happy and grateful that we live in a house that we love and easily afford"? You get the idea what I am talking about. This kind of daily thinking and changes is exactly what Uranus in Pisces oppose Saturn in Virgo is asking of many of us.
For those of you who know you need this kind of change and want to get it loaded locked and rolling before Uranus moves into Aries next May and finally in 2011, then I have a suggestion for you. Go check out this movie by Louise Hay. It is based on her successful book "YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE." I watched it recently and I have seen a lot of movies about self awareness and I really think it has a lot of good practical suggestions.
Go for it! Make Uranus in Pisces and Saturn in Virgo work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment