Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Elsa's Take --Coming to you!



Elsa from ElsaElsa has an offer that might appeal to you.   She has drafted a report on the upcoming/ongoing cardinal stresses.      I have not read it but I have read Elsa's blog and find her take very approachable.
You might want to consider ordering a preport if you are feeling the tension and want a little more in depth knowlege.




KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! GUIDE TO NAVIGATING THE CARDINAL CLASH & ECLIPSES – MARCH-APRIL, 2014

spring flowersI’m going on an extended vacation with my family, my first in ten years!  I won’t be available for consultations for several weeks during this very tense period.
The whole period is so dicey, I decided offer a guide to cover this time. I’ve been working on this behind the scenes It’s ready to go!
The guide begins with an overview. I then break it down into smaller chunks that cover specifics. These topics are covered:
March 1, 2014 – New Moon in Pisces & Mars Retrograde
March 5, 2014 – Venus Enters Aquarius
March 62014 – Jupiter Turns Direct
March 102014 – Mercury Square Saturn
March 16, 2014 – Full Moon in Virgo
March 17, 2014 – Mercury in Pisces
March 20, 2014 – Sun in Aries
March 22, 2014 – Mercury Conjunct Neptune
March 29, 2014 – Venus Square Saturn
April 1-3 2013 – Sun Meets the Cardinal T-Square
April 4, 2014 – Venus in Pisces
April 7 – Mercury Enters Aries
April 10, 2014 – Cardinal Grand Cross… Until Mid-May
April 14-15, 2014 – Lunar Eclipse in Libra, Pluto Retrograde, Mercury Conjunct Uranus, Square Pluto and Opposite Mars
April 22-23, 2014 – Cardinal Grand Cross @ 13 degrees
April 29, 2014 – Solar Eclipse in Taurus
The guide is written in my storytelling style. It will help you see the big picture and keep perspective through this truly exciting and historic period.  It’s serious and tragic in places, but it’s also funny. I prefer to be entertained by life!
People often tell me they wish they had my newsletters or blog posts further in advance.  I understand why. It helps with planning and it gives them an edge. But it’s hard for me to manage that. These guides are perfect to fill that gap.
If you want a solid advantage as we head into this epic storm – Knowledge Is Power is now available for download!

No comments:

Post a Comment