Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Last Sabian Symbol





.
We are in the last week of the 28-Day Aquarius cycle and I was thinking about some of the thrills and spills of the last three weeks and the accuracy of the Sabian symbol for Aquarius New Moon. Every new moon I offer up the Sabian Symbol for the New Moon.   I had a feeling this one might have been especially prescient.  I'm wondering if the rest of you noticed it as well?     Here is what I wrote in my  report.

10-11 degree of Aquarius
 During A Silent Hour, A Man Receives A New Inspiration Which May Change His Life

Wow---that is a powerful Sabian symbol.  Read it twice.

The next new moon starts on March 1 launching the Pisces lunar cycle for 28 days.   That Sabian symbol for 10-11 degrees of Aquarius is:

Men Traveling A Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination. 

I'm interested to see how this plays out next month.  




1 comment:

  1. Tvoj medo je zelo veliki satanov služabnik.

    ReplyDelete