Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Gift for You! This Scorpio New Moon






In honor of Scorpio New Moon I wanted to give you guys a gift.   All Scorpio related.

First of all,  let’s talk about RESOURCES that is a good ol’ Scorpio word.  I have a feeling some of you are owed money.  Even money you might not know is owed to you.  

A few years ago I gave this link to a few (jillion) friends of mine and many, many of them found money.   One of my friends found $5k and was so excited he posted the link on his blog and then one of his friends found out he was owed $30K.   
   
Found money from your past.  What could be more Scorpio?

Go HERE and follow the links.   Happy Hunting.  I wish you a bunch of dough.
Although at this time of the year any found money great.


  *********************************

Speaking of money, are you in a real pinch?  Do you know about Modest Needs?

See if these people can help you.  They have helped a few of my friends.  Go HERE


**********************************

Do you need to modify a loan?  Or are you worried about a foreclosure?
Go HERE for help.  A totally Scorpio topic.  

**********************************


And in the spirit of Saturn in Scorpio, Saturn rules time.  Do you have a few hours to volunteer?  Do you know about a Time bank?   Go HERE ….


**********************************

And then there is your DNA, another great Scorpio topic.  
I have a Mars in Scorpio trine Moon in Cancer so if you know astrology you know I have a pretty good handle on my genealogy.   Actually, I whipped through my tree on both sides so thoroughly that I moved on to my step family tree, then my friends, then my husband, then his family…as you can tell once I started I couldn’t stop.  Anyway,  I love Ancestry.com   but if you don’t want to join a for pay site, then you should know about Cyndi’s list.    It is free and good.   Plug in your mom’s mom and see what you find.  HERE
  
***********************************

And finally, there is SEX which goes with the Scorpio profile—A girlfriend of  mine owns a business that has adult toys for you know what…she is very lovely.  Take a look at her site, there might be some thing you would enjoy.  HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment