Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sandy


I was watching the news last night and seeing Gov Christie and the President demonstrating leadership, working as a team, having each others backs and I thought, "There is the Full Moon Chart."   Saturn on Sun oppose moon, stepping up and being responsible.     

The photos out of the area in particular NY subways underwater and NJ shore are mind melting.  As much as we know that parts of the area are below sea level or just at sea level it is hard to get the brain to comprehend a major city under water.    There was one story that I saw on CNN (I think) on Monday that I still can't wrap my head around.   The report was that a buoy in NY harbor sent a signal indicating it rose 32 feet on one wave.    

I am sure I am not the only astrologer who thought, "Wow, and this is just the beginning of Neptune's trek in his home sign Pisces."     Move to higher ground, everyone, I anticipate more of these stories.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment