Sunday, December 2, 2012

This week--December 2


Happy December.   The week starts off with a disseminating moon.  Probably still a bit of a hangover from  yesterday's Sun oppose Jupiter.   How were those discussions from the weekend and are they still hanging over us?   Oh, well, dust it off and keep on keeping on. 

 
Disseminating Moon Phase

December 2 12:58PM

 

Focus on:  What knowledge can be shared with you that supports your family? What about a therapist how would that help your family?  What insight is someone sharing that speaks to your emotions?   

 

Special focus:

12/2: Sun opposition Jupiter:  Big thoughts, big rhetoric, big opinions, big exaggeration big brains rule. 

 

 On Thursday we move into a 1st quarter moon......

Last Quarter Moon Phase

December 6  7:35pm EST

 

Last Quarter moon:  Now we do the final adjustments to the seeds we planted on new. The final call, the final letters to send, we follow all the trails that came up that still make sense.  And we let the other parts lay fallow. It is a time of action but wise action.  It is a time for living  “The serenity prayer

 

God, grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change Courage to change the
things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.

 

 

Focus on: What actions are you taking that answer the question:  “Where do I need to fish or cut bait?” Where is my schedule so cuckoo I need to rethink my commitments?  What actions can I do that release crazy schedule stuff?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment