Sunday, June 12, 2011

John Peterson: The Arlington Institute



Feeling the novelty of Gemini, I have been poking around the last few days in curious little caves on the www. In my poking I came across this video of John Petersen. Peterson and the Arlington Institute which he started about fifteen years ago is all about the future. What is happening next year, in ten years, in fifty years is the business of futurists. I, of course am not even sure what I am serving for dinner tomorrow. But I now wonder if John and his group already know what I'm making. They certainly know a lot about trends. And I guess my trend is chicken on Mondays so they probably know that,too.

Anyway, you may find this curious,ah, another Gemini word.

Part two and three can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment