Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Aquarius Solar Eclipse--Stephanie Austin


Last week I discussed the upcoming Solar Eclipse which you can find here. I wanted to add something to the piece but I didn't want to add to it before I first spoke with Stephanie Austin.
Stephanie is a contributing astrologer to Mountain Astrologer Magazine (which I seem to be discussing a lot this week!) And on page 104 of the December/January issue you will find Stephanie's article discussing the Aquarius Solar Eclipse. I was especially taken by one of her points and I have gotten her permission to quote her. On talking about the Moon blocking the Sun, she reminds us that it is a time to rewrite or if you will, re-boot the energetic grid. And...
Old programs are erased; new archetypes become available and higher
dimensions more accessible. On January 25, 1990, there was a solar eclipse
at 6 degrees 35 Aquarius. What was happening for you then? What is calling
you now?
I found this especially profound. I encourage all of you to look back at the end of January 1990 and ponder what was going on with you. Especially, anyone who has got a planet that received an aspect from the eclipse.
If you want to read more of Stephanie's article, please go here and order the Dec/Jan issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment