Sunday, January 4, 2009

Remember the waxing moon!


I don't know about the rest of you but I have been caught in a "Time Rip Tide" where I keep feeling like I'm caught in a current and I can't get out.
For the last two weeks I have been sucker punched by the holidays. I think it has something to do with the fact that Christmas Eve was on a Wednesday and Christmas was on a Thursday followed by New Years' Eve on a Wednesday and New Year Day on a Thursday--this broke up the weeks right in the middle giving (me, at least) the impression that I had a weekend in the middle of the week!
I feel like I have had 4 weekends in a 2 week period and it has made my ryhthm cuckoo.
If this is a similar case for you, I think I need to bring to your attention that we are still in the Waxing phase of the moon. In fact, as of today (Sunday 1/4) we are just beginning First Quarter Moon. This means we are in a time of action. Any seeds we planted back on the New Moon, which was between Dec 27 and Dec 31, may need some support now. Of course, if you are like me and have had this whirl wind of 'weekends' you probably don't even remember what you did back then. Well, take a moment right now and think about it. I know my husband and I did some major purchases of items that we needed (desperately) between the 27 and 31st. Including a new mattress. Which I thought was so perfectly Capricorn because when we bought the mattress the guy who sold it to us said, "It has a 25 year guarentee" and I joked to my husband--- 'gee, I might die on this mattress.'
I certainly I hope I live longer than that but my psyche noted the time and length and I think it was so perfectly Capricorn to think about something that would be in my life that long. Remember, Cap is all about investments. Even beds.
Anyway, go back to your actions on New Moon and if you need to flesh it out further do it now. Or if you feel you did not make the kind of moves that you wanted to do then, do it between now and the full moon (1/10). I really want to help you guys with your rhythm especially since this upcoming weekend will have a Mercury retrograde and if you are out of wack now, imagine what you will be during the retrograde!
Find your inner compass and plant some good old seeds. If you are stuck, go back to my Cap New Moon Article for inspiration. I love Capricorn for many reasons, but in particular I like to conserve my energy and plan ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment