Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Aquarius Full Moon August 1





August 1st   11:27pm

Aquarius Full Moon

10 Aquarius 14



Do you need me to tell you that we are all feeling the pressure of Uranus Square Pluto this summer?

Doesn’t it feel like we are meat in a grinder and we’re not so sure what sausage we soon turn into?  Yeah, it is an interesting summer to say the least. But here is the good news.    Tomorrow’s Full Moon in Aquarius has lots of charm and I don’t think it is an accident.    While we work out the kinks in our systems as Uranus & Pluto get into it, we need some fresh air.    Something to enjoy.   Thus this Full Moon.



The Sun in Leo is coaxing our heart to tell the truth and more importantly be brave and BE OUR truth.  It makes a fabulous aspect to Uranus so we know changes are around us.    Uranus is also coaxing change from the Moon in Aquarius.  More accent on changing our social strata.   Who are our peeps?



At the same time the Moon in Aquarius is getting a beautiful aspect from Jupiter and the Sun is also getting a gift from Jupiter.

 Inspiration will come from all kinds of odd, strange (Aquarius) places but the inspiration is true to our heart (Leo).   Yes, it could be our friends but more to the point it is from like-minded individuals.    Perhaps some of us (while we are being grounded down the sausage maker) feel like we need new inspiration and perhaps new people to hang with ---and maybe we are not sure where to find them.  



This Full Moon could provide some insight, especially with the Sun & Moon  working hand in hand with Jupiter.   Jupiter is the bridge planet from our own inner sanctum to the great big yonder.    What is over that wall? What is around that corner?  Who is that person on the other side of the world that inspires me?  Great time for the Olympics by the way.    Really great time.



What are my goals?  How do I need to refocus?  Can the people in my world help me make my adjustments?   And if not…why not?   Why do I keep myself small and stuck?  Why does my ego fear (yucky part of Leo) let me play safe?    How can I brainstorm (Aquarius) and strategize a way to success (Leo)?     And you can deny it to everyone but at the end of the day when you are looking in the mirror you know how your fear is keeping you stuck and small.   Do you want to resent others or get off your duff and make the changes?



Take the next three days of the Full Moon phase to remember what is important to you and how to build upon it.   Be Brave.



The bravest person I know is afraid of the dark. She sleeps with a night lamp always, but if her friends are threatened? She suddenly thinks she's a bear twelve feet tall and attacks whoever scared her friends.”
Tamora Pierce, Cold Fire

 
Tracy





2 comments:

  1. So right on. Feeling small and stuck right now. Feeling ultra-nervous about some driving I have to do during rush hour tomorrow. Also searching for a strategy and trying to brainstorm for success this fall. Oy. Having a hard time but glad to see that it's part of things unfolding and that I am correct in making efforts to remain open in heart and mind so I can think outside the box and come up with something creative. It's a challenge though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your drive?
    The one thing that is keeping me sane is 'flowing' which is exactly what we should be doing during Cancer Lunar cycle. Just as I think I'm doing X something comes up and I'm now doing Y....I would go insane if I didn't flow right now....

    ReplyDelete