Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dylan Ratigan ---Uranus, Pluto, Mars, anyone?




I had a friend send me an email today that had a link to Dylan Ratigan from his show yesterday. I took a look at it late today and man, oh, man, that is ONE big Aries.
Born April 19, 1972 he is a 29 Aries. Dylan has Moon in Cancer and I would bet money that he is born around Noon with Leo Rising. Just a feeling.


Anyway, Dylan's rant is strong and loud but under it you cannot but help feel the astrology of our times.
See if you can see:
Uranus in Aries Square Pluto in Capricorn.
Mars in Cancer square Uranus in Aries.
Mars oppose Pluto in Capricorn.

And under this particular lunar phase I can certainly feel and see the Jupiter in Taurus square Sun/Moon in the Leo from the New Moon chart.

Take a look and see what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment