Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pluto in CAP... Greed is ..the other G word: "Gross"


So, let's talk about Pluto in Cap for a minute. As you know we are a few hours away from the NEW MOON in Cap, which I for one am Desperate to begin. It is a solar eclipse and there is a lot of good in it that we can certainly use.
I am putting my antenna out there at least for the next few years to really watch what comes up around the Cap New Moon as it will speak volumes especially as we begin to deal the Cardinal Cross centered around Pluto in Capricorn. I find it particularly interesting that today it was reported that credit card companies were charging 3 percent fee for transactions costs for every donated dollar to the Haiti Relief. As you can imagine, the millions of dollars coming in via credit card donations would give Amex/Visa/Mastercard a big profit. This is blood money if you ask me. Imagine telling RedCross, I'll let your donation of $1000 from NicePerson go to you but you have to give me $30. Ping, ping, ping, in the time you took to read this think how much money they made.
Well, after a public flogging on various news sources, today the companies have retracted that policy and all donations will go to the charity donation. Thank 'effin gawd.

No comments:

Post a Comment